1. (when the weather co-operates) How often do you cook outdoors on a weekly basis?
We cook outside more then inside because our are is covered.
2. What product do you use to cook outdoors and why? e.g. a disposable charcoal barbecue as it is cheap and doesn't require cleaning.
Highly Modified Computer controlled Smoker, Big Easy, Smoker Roaster Grill, Weber E-330.
3. What foods do you cook outdoors? Does the product you use dictate what you cook, do you wish there was more freedom?
Meat, fish and veggies and we have all the freedone we need
4. Preparing/cooking for vegetarians/vegans, Pescatarians and meat eaters simultaneously an issue? If so what specific problems do you have?
5. Does the hassle of cleaning the outdoor cooking device you use deter you from using it?
6. What age are you?
7. Do you think outdoor cooking is more social?
Yes, part of the cooking area.