Hi there guys my name is Carmel and i am currently in my 3rd year of studying Product Design. For my final major project i am designing a portable outdoor cooking/preparation device.(not necessarily a barbecue) I was wondering if you were able to take a few minutes of your time to fill out a quick questionnaire?
I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
1. (when the weather co-operates) How often do you cook outdoors on a weekly basis?
2. What product do you use to cook outdoors and why? e.g. a disposable charcoal barbecue as it is cheap and doesn't require cleaning.
3. What foods do you cook outdoors? Does the product you use dictate what you cook, do you wish there was more freedom?
4. Preparing/cooking for vegetarians/vegans, Pescatarians and meat eaters simultaneously an issue? If so what specific problems do you have?
5. Does the hassle of cleaning the outdoor cooking device you use deter you from using it?
6. What age are you?
7. Do you think outdoor cooking is more social?
Just copy and paste the questions with your answers below.
Thank you again. Your answers will have great influence on the final product.