Oxo 11-lbs., scale do you own it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Julio

Senior Cook
Hello,

I just got my oxo scale today and when I turn it on the display show 0 LBS 1/8 I'm wondering if anyone else's oxo scale does the samething?

When I turn it off then I press zero button. I tested the scale with a stick of butter and it gave me the correct weight 4 oz time after time.

Hello,

I just got my oxo scale today and when I turn it on the display show 0 LBS 1/8 I'm wondering if anyone else's oxo scale does the samething?

When I turn it off then I press zero button. I tested the scale with a stick of butter and it gave me the correct weight 4 oz time after time.

You should be pressing the tare button after you turn it on, not when it's off.

However, it should read zero when you turn it on. If it doesn't, you may want to return it.

Sorry Andy, I can't remember what I was thinking when I typed "When I turn it off then I press zero button." :(

When I turn on the scale it gives me a reading of 0 lbs 1/8

I'm thinking why does it display the 1/8 after being turned on.

It shouldn't. When you turn it on it should read all zeros. Does it clear and go to all zeros when you press the tare button?

It shouldn't. When you turn it on it should read all zeros. Does it clear and go to all zeros when you press the tare button?

Now it gives me a zero when I turn it on. Everything is good now.

Thanks Andy,

Back
Top Bottom