Pepper mill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I have this pepper ball , which hubby washed , there were some peppers in it when it was washed and it cannot be removed, there is no way to get it out. :mad: I do wish hubby would leave things alone, ever since he retired , he gets in the way and on my nerves. :angry: The pepper ball did not need cleaning. Anyway, I refuse to use it anymore, I don't know if it is safe with those peppers in it. I even contacted the company and was told it was safe to use , even tho the peppers were stuck in there.

If the peppers are stuck in parts of the peppermill where they cannot be removed, they can't be ground and get into your food either.

If the peppers are stuck in parts of the peppermill where they cannot be removed, they can't be ground and get into your food either.
I suppose so, I haven't tried it. I've been using my other mill , the one with a crank on top.

What is a "pepper ball"?

It could be this, but I have the feeling she means one of these:

172254ip7.jpg

Snabbed from Sur la Table.

Don't misplace it!

Now don't misplace that thing in your DH's ear ... :angry:

If you could wash it real good, and soak it for a while in really hot water. Maybe repeat a few times? The soap & fragrance can really queer the pepper, and any dish you prepare w/ it. :)

Back
Top Bottom