Pizza scissors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So...someone was given some pizza scissors and they like them. They are not wrong because they like them. No one is asking "you" to change from your current pizza cutter - they are merely sharing an experience. There is nothing wrong with that.

So, this guy, about 5'10" tall, maybe 300 pounds, walks into a pizzeria and orders a large pie with everything, to go. The proprietor throws the dough and dresses the pie, slides it in the oven and bakes it. When he pulls the pizza out of the oven, he slides it into a box and deftly slices it, whereupon the customer leans on the counter and muses, "I've always wondered...why do you cut them?"

So, this guy, about 5'10" tall, maybe 300 pounds, walks into a pizzeria and orders a large pie with everything, to go. The proprietor throws the dough and dresses the pie, slides it in the oven and bakes it. When he pulls the pizza out of the oven, he slides it into a box and deftly slices it, whereupon the customer leans on the counter and muses, "I've always wondered...why do you cut them?"

:ROFLMAO: .

OK, I should mention that when it comes to pizza, tomato pie, I am an East Coast traditionalist...New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia...but since I moved to Southern California I have been opened to all kinds of mystical experiences, like goat cheese and artichoke hearts next to my beloved anchovies, pesto instead of marinara. It's like that here. So I'm trying to figure out if I have a pair of scissors that would qualify as a good excuse to bake a pie or if this next step in kitchen enlightenment is gonna cost me money. But, since I am currently batching it, probably no need to cut it anyway...

Back
Top Bottom