Saying good-bye to SpringPad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zereh

Head Chef
My beloved SpringPad has announced they're shutting down on June 25th.

I'm so bummed out. :ermm: I loved (LOVE) Springpad. I have over two thousand springs (recipes, day trip & overnight ideas, books, gardening, craft ideas, etc. etc.) all organized into notebooks that I reference and/or add-to nearly every day. It was such a great way to share stuff with friends and family, too!

I've used Springpad's export feature and have moved things into Evernote ... but I'm not a fan yet. I have Microsoft's OneNote but haven't figured out a way to import either the Springpad data nor Evernote data into it. I have never used OneNote, but it gets pretty good reviews.

Is anyone using an app similar to SpringPad that they can highly recommend? It has to be Android/window based because I don't iAnything. Or are there any power users of Evernote or OneNote that can help me decide which I may like better?

I want to be able to clip content from a website easily, or save an entire page. I'd like to be able to mess around with how things are formatted once it's saved. Levels would be good (think a notebook within a notebook, something SpringPad didn't have!). Sharing content is a must. And ideally giving others the ability to add or modify content in a shared notebook would be ideal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom