Stainless Steel Bowls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This may be random but we are trying out these new stainless steel bowls! Please share your views on it!

view

Link is broken

Picture came thru for me...

4 bowels... viewed from the bottoms

one looks like green marble,
another like granite you see in flooring (mix of black, white spots on grey)
third is black with thin brown streaks - wood like?
last is white... not sure what it is supposed to represent... seems like a faint cloth/linen like weave? (that could be just the picture)

so these are all stainless steel? or are the bowels double walled with the patterns on the outside?

OMG... Steve K. that's too funny! If you knew how many times I would reread a post for corrections... it is even funnier.
img_1479274_0_8cf8eefd80370db0e0c4f014e89d8d19.jpg

I never even saw that. Maybe it was a Freudian Slip as I have to take a friend for a colonoscopy next week and we have been talking a lot lately.

BOWLS folks BOWLS!!

Picture came thru for me...

4 bowels... viewed from the bottoms

one looks like green marble,
another like granite you see in flooring (mix of black, white spots on grey)
third is black with thin brown streaks - wood like?
last is white... not sure what it is supposed to represent... seems like a faint cloth/linen like weave? (that could be just the picture)

so these are all stainless steel? or are the bowels double walled with the patterns on the outside?

hi, the white one is linen weave like. and the black brown streaks is wood like.

and they are all stainless steel 300 series. and they are all single walled, (no double wall).

Thanks for the response!

hi, the white one is linen weave like. and the black brown streaks is wood like.

and they are all stainless steel 300 series. and they are all single walled, (no double wall).

Thanks for the response!

Are these enameled steel bowls?

Back
Top Bottom