Three Crocks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robo410

Executive Chef
Moderator Emeritus
I have three crocks near my range--one full of wooden utensils, one full of nylon and silicon, and one full of metal.

I use the wood the most. Even in cast iron or calphalon, I rarely use the metal anymore, except for a metal wisk in a mixing bowl.

What's your preference?

(ain't OXO great??) :chef:

Hey Rob....well your ahead a crock......I have 2. I have an assortment in each.....I like the variety and textures that stick out. I love my wooden spoons. I collect them from antique stores, flea markets, etc. I also have some red handled utensils, metal, etc.... My favorites are my wooden spoons and the utensils that belonged to my mother.......its like she's a part of my cooking when I use them.

I use wood spoons, etc. about 95% of the time - regardless of the material I'm cooking in. Wood and silicone ONLY in nonstick - and metal for not nonstick (like making pancakes on a cast iron griddle).

:pig: I'm a utensil hog - I have 6 crocks of varying sizes to hold tall, heavy, short, etc., utencils and gadgets - the biggest broke though :neutral: I have to get another one.

Back
Top Bottom