Unidentified Tool, II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She did 2 more pictures and I don't know if it doesn't make it more confusing! :LOL:

img_1486575_0_d798272be362ba4df3e517a9e489ab70.jpg

img_1486575_1_b77d847dd5e3d59d900a46854b0eacad.jpg

She also said the blades are spaced apart when closed.

Tiger Valve Company is in Houston, not Willis, TX. I'd try the TVC in Willis since they actually make small tools.

Never invisible medtran! :LOL:

Just can't find an email for Willis - can only find Houston.
Hopefully one would assume that they are related and would send it on to them.

Pretty sure they aren't, since they have their own phone/fax #s, and have less than 10 employees, are classified differently, and only gross a little over $1 mil annually, but guess we'll see.

OK - see my error. I was spelling out the name and nothing in Willis came up. Seems they are known simply as TVC. None of the notations showed an email address. I have unlimited, no charge calling all across Canada but not into the States.
So I will send this info to my friend who has this tool and let her call them. She is in Georgia and I believe she has calling in the States.
(all this for a $0.50 item found at a yard sale!:ROFLMAO:)
Thanks medtran... we are hot on the trail!

Who knows! Maybe they will also be the producers of that aluminum 3 splined roller thingamajig that was never identified! :LOL:

I think Big Jim might be pulling your leg. There is a TVC tool company in Willis, TX, that makes various kinds of tools. No web site unfortunately, but contact info is TVC Inc | Willis, TX - Macrae's Blue Book

No, not really. I don't use it much since I don't shell many nuts, but it works well on hard shell nuts and acorns.

My computer is not working well and is headed for the shop in the morning, so no photos, but Google bladed nut cracker. Available at Wally World for 11 bucks.

Walmart calls it a nut sheller.

Last edited:
My friend's son also gave her the answer - for stripping pecans.

I always knew it LOOKED like it must have something to do with NUTS! :ROFLMAO:

I came up with a company that makes farm equipment. And that company is located in Willis, Tx. The company in Houston makes equipment for oil drilling.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom