Unidentified Tool, II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
A friend posted this on facebook...
any ideas? looks like a nasty dangerous tool and I'm not even sure it has anything to do with cooking.

img_1486537_0_890ebc6e8ad49102de6e8985fa4bd7cd.jpg

Whoa! sorry its so big. I'll have to figure out size from photobucket yet.

Last edited:
I have no clue except a multiple wire striper or a nut cracker which I'm sure are wrong.

I use paint shop pro to resize my pics to 650 pixels. There are other apps to resize pics. Then upload to Photobucket.
Usually the forum automatically resizes pics.

Hm. I agree, MsM, looks like some kind of wire stripping thingy. My wire stripper doesn't have the rounded blade in the back though.

Last edited:
It also has a screw so it can be taken apart for cleaning.

Has anyone asked what the writing is on the tool. What I think I see of it is T.V.G. Wallis?? and I can't tell what that last little bit is, maybe something K?

Has anyone asked what the writing is on the tool. What I think I see of it is T.V.G. Wallis?? and I can't tell what that last little bit is, maybe something K?

It's Willis, TX. I googled and all I got was an oil company.

Last edited:
Dragnlaw, I suggest you email a photo of the tool to Tiger Valve Company and ask them what it is.

I've sent her a message asking if she could tell if there was oil or grease on it - as if it had been used in a garage.

Hard to tell but that - what looks like a curved shield between the to cutters - seems as if it is a stop panel so that only a certain amount gets cut off. :huh:

Tiger Valve Company is in Houston, not Willis, TX. I'd try the TVC in Willis since they actually make small tools.

Back
Top Bottom