Vintage Mayonnaise maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cave76

Washing Up
I hope this works. I've never tried to put an image on here before.

I actually have one of these and ----- it works! Just as good as a food processor and less clean up.

miJ_Td7fYhiAUtyCjTnvsxw.jpg

Katy is right----- it's very easy and it also burns up a few calories while making fattening mayo. :)

I love old devices. This one looks like a cool one. :clap:

As far as worrying about Mayo being fattening. :(

Just don't eat a quart a day and enjoy it's wonderful taste. :yum:

Oh that is a very cool device you have there. I like that .. will have to keep an eye out in my travels and see if I can find one of those.

Neato. Do you use it often?

Not as often as I used to! But if environmental disasters hit us nation-wide and we have no electricity, I'll be glad to make you some.

Price $8.00 per quart.
I accept PayPal.
:LOL:

Not as often as I used to! But if environmental disasters hit us nation-wide and we have no electricity, I'll be glad to make you some.

Price $8.00 per quart.
I accept PayPal.
:LOL:
How much is that per litre? Does it include shipping? ;)

How much is that per litre? Does it include shipping? ;)

Cost per litre------- 5,000 francs. Or maybe it's 50,000 francs?

Just send something. If you can't send anything, that's o.k. too. You'll get your money's worth.

Shipped via Franc-incense Shipping for absolutely nothing. Just wait and see when you'll get it. And wait. And wait. And wait.

Cost per litre------- 5,000 francs. Or maybe it's 50,000 francs?

Just send something. If you can't send anything, that's o.k. too. You'll get your money's worth.

Shipped via Franc-incense Shipping for absolutely nothing. Just wait and see when you'll get it. And wait. And wait. And wait.
Hmm, I think my sister found some francs when we were clearing out my mum's apartment in Denmark. I remember we found German marks. It's too late to exchange them for Euros unless you go some specific bank in the relevant country. I could ask her if she still has those francs, if in fact there were any.

Back
Top Bottom