What's your favorite digital kitchen timer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right now I'm having pretty good luck with a Kitchen Aid. I agree about not spending money unnecessarily. I got the timer at Marshall's for $9 and the phone was free.

Because my house is a "shotgun" style, circa 1863, I cannot hear my microwave or stove timer if I am elsewhere in the house. I have a Polder. For many things (like dying my hair! Hah!) I just carry it with me. But it has a temperature probe and is loud enough that I can hear it from other rooms in the house. A great feature it has is that if I'm not withing hearing distance, after a few seconds it starts counting backwards. So I have a good idea of when it actually went off.

Right now I'm having pretty good luck with a Kitchen Aid. I agree about not spending money unnecessarily. I got the timer at Marshall's for $9 and the phone was free.

Is the KitchenAid a digital timer?

I got one of them too from Goodwill for $1 I think .. maybe $2. It's nice because there is a weight inside it so it won't move around when pressing the buttons.

143011229_2b39925abb_z.jpg

I got one of them too from Goodwill for $1 I think .. maybe $2. It's nice because there is a weight inside it so it won't move around when pressing the buttons.

Looks simple and easy to read. So far my Oxo timer is holding up well. It's nice to have 3 timers in one for multitasking!

Back
Top Bottom