"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cook's Tools
Old 08-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #11
Head Chef
Amazon, Williams-Sonoma, Sur La Table, and this place, which is only about 2 miles from my home: Cookin' Stuff - The Cooking and Bakeware Store

Doug Collins
Scotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #12
Mr. Greenjeans
I go here after I have shopped in stores to compare quality.

The Kitchen Collection - As Seen On TV Bakeware Cookware Cutlery & Tools Decorative Gadgets & More Small Appliances

No matter how many Bibles he swears on, when a dog tells you he's a vegetarian, he's lying.
bigdaddy3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #13
Assistant Cook
I usually go to our local kitchen stores. But if I do have coupons to use, I go here. :)
macro_grp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:45 AM   #14
Senior Cook
There's a liquidation store near me that I love to search for bargains for things I don't have but might want. For things that I am looking for, Walmart is the next stop.

ErikC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #15
Assistant Cook
I am enjoying purchasing from online shops nowadays, seems to me that coupon sites are really a big help for those wanting to afford great buys without spending too much. For all my kitchen needs, I go to Online Kitchen Depot.
macro_grp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:26 PM   #16
Master Chef
chef central (live store) they also have an online store. target and resturant supply stores.
Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that, as far as chocolate is concerned, there is no need to involve your brain. -Dave Barry
msmofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #17
Master Chef
Well, I buy some from Wal-Mart, but also from Willliams-Sonoma and Chef's catalog. Because of my lifestyle I've lived places I can't find stores. Seriously, not kidding. So I did a lot of catalog ordering over the years. Even now I have the choice of Wal-mart or Wal-mart. So I still order from catalogs.
Claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:47 AM   #18
Senior Cook
Send a message via AIM to Julio
I gotten use to getting most of my kitchen products from amazon.
Julio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:55 AM   #19
Master Chef
Send a message via Yahoo to ChefJune
restaurant supply stores, cooking.com, BBB, yard sales.

collect those 20% coupons from BBB and use them to buy whatever you need there. Regardless of what the coupons say on them, they never expire, and you can use up to 6 per visit. REALLY!
Wine is the food that completes the meal.
ChefJune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #20
Master Chef
I get a lot of things from a couple of local restaurant supply stores, and where ever else has what I want at a price that beats what I can get online (local price+sales tax vs online price+shipping).

Online - Cooking.com, Amazon.com and such. My favorite place is Fante's who not only has a great selection of hard-to-find things but they also have some great prices.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Michael in FtW is offline   Reply With Quote