Where do you buy most of your kitchen tools?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

southernbelle5672

Assistant Cook
I go into Bed, Bath, & Beyond and dream of buying all the wonderful stuff they have in there .... haha.

But I am a college student so a lot of their stuff feels like highway robbery. Where do you buy most of your kitchen tools (such as garlic crusher, wooden spoons, candy thermometer, zester)?

BBB, Kitchen Connection, Reading China and Glass, Marshalls/HomeGoods/TJMax, and some on line at Cooking.com and Chefscatalogue.com smart bargains, and on it goes.

Broadway Pan Handler and Fantes Kitchen Wares both have on line stores too

I have two Kitchen Overstock Outlet stores, a Pfaltzgraff and a Corning-ware Outlet store all in one mall. But when I order on-line, Target has good prices. I have no one at home to impress with expensive equipment.

Local kitchen stores

We have two excellent local kitchen supply stores in our small town. I shop at both stores.

I get most of my basic stuff from BB+B. They have a large selection of OXO products which I love, plus all the other basics. For other hard to find things I go to specialty stores or online.

BB&B for local retail stores. Also There are several stores at an outlet mall that have good stuff - Williams-Sonoma, LeGourmet Chef, etc. Online I shop for the best price and shipping cost and go that way. Amazon is a regular.

oh my goodness- - bb&b, Williams Sonoma outlet, Amazon, Food Network, onl\d linens and things. all of those places have allowed me to get my kitchen gadgets at a great savings.

hmmm

Hmm here in my place there is are three excellent kitchenware shops...Any of those three kitchenware shops really provide me superb quality and great deals.. This shops really makes me save a lot of money :chef:
However if i am not in the mood i go for online stores but you will commonly see me in e-bay the price there was so great and it makes me smile hahaha :LOL:

There's a liquidation store near me that I love to search for bargains for things I don't have but might want. For things that I am looking for, Walmart is the next stop.

I am enjoying purchasing from online shops nowadays, seems to me that coupon sites are really a big help for those wanting to afford great buys without spending too much. For all my kitchen needs, I go to Online Kitchen Depot. :chef:

chef central (live store) they also have an online store. target and resturant supply stores.

Well, I buy some from Wal-Mart, but also from Willliams-Sonoma and Chef's catalog. Because of my lifestyle I've lived places I can't find stores. Seriously, not kidding. So I did a lot of catalog ordering over the years. Even now I have the choice of Wal-mart or Wal-mart. So I still order from catalogs.

restaurant supply stores, cooking.com, BBB, yard sales.

collect those 20% coupons from BBB and use them to buy whatever you need there. Regardless of what the coupons say on them, they never expire, and you can use up to 6 per visit. REALLY!

I get a lot of things from a couple of local restaurant supply stores, and where ever else has what I want at a price that beats what I can get online (local price+sales tax vs online price+shipping).

Online - Cooking.com, Amazon.com and such. My favorite place is Fante's who not only has a great selection of hard-to-find things but they also have some great prices.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom