Worst Kitchen Gadgets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Ronco Veg-o-matic!!! I remember that. My mom had one. We used to love to use it as kids. I wonder where that ever went? I bet someone still has one. Now that would be one I would still keep to play with when the Grandkids are here. They would love Grammy for that one!

The Ronco Veg-o-matic!!! I remember that. My mom had one. We used to love to use it as kids. I wonder where that ever went? I bet someone still has one. Now that would be one I would still keep to play with when the Grandkids are here. They would love Grammy for that one!

Is that how you got the name, Chopper?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I seemed to have acquired the uni-tasker Corn Cobber. The first time I used it, i nearly took off the skin on my hand and inside of my wrist. It is also useless for getting all the corn off the cob.

I prefer not to risk my life or vital arteries when trying make a corn salad.

Will one of you who don't use your mezzaluna mail it to me? Lol. I looked it up online and it looks so cool!! My bf isn't a huge onion eater so I always have to chop that fine... That and garlic, and Ginger.

I seemed to have acquired the uni-tasker Corn Cobber. The first time I used it, i nearly took off the skin on my hand and inside of my wrist. It is also useless for getting all the corn off the cob.

I prefer not to risk my life or vital arteries when trying make a corn salad.
I've never seen one of these but can't imagine why it's necessary. It takes me about 20 seconds to get all the corn off the cob with a good knife.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom