Anyone have a handle fall off their pot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no real idea how the handles are attached. What I said was that if I were to attempt a repair I would try one of the heat resistant super glues.

I'm pretty sure that the handles are attached in a manner similar to the Bakelite handled Revere, but I have no idea exactly how that is.

What I do know is that it doesn't seem to be a problem typical of this cookware.

I sure wouldn't throw away cookware I liked and has served others for decades with no problem on the slight chance that I may experience another handle failure.

Jim you claimed previously to be an expert, now you say you don't know.
Your words....
Your pot is Revere Signature ware. The handles were not riveted, but rather installed with a heat curing adhesive. I've heard of a couple of handles coming loose.

OK, send me the pot and I'll bolt the handle back on there for you. You'll be back in business in no time. Like I said before, it may not look pretty but you'll have a pot with a handle guaranteed not to break off....(as long as you periodically check to make sure the cap nuts are tight)
Rock.

Ah, no worries. I'll try the glue first and like I said, if that doesn't work, I'll have a pretty flower pot. I still want to get the Kirkland stainless steel set this December anyway.

But thanks!

CG, it'll be fine.

Ah, no worries. I'll try the glue first and like I said, if that doesn't work, I'll have a pretty flower pot. I still want to get the Kirkland stainless steel set this December anyway.

But thanks!

CG, it'll be fine.

RT, if you want to continue using it, why would you choose the worst possible solution to fix it with glue? If you don't own a drill to fix it properly, borrow one from someone or pay the postage both ways to send it to Roadfix.

Back
Top Bottom