Are there any other shops online that I can buy cookware at?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nocturnal

Assistant Cook
I want to pick up one of Emerilware's 10" nonstick made by All-Clad pan. Everywhere online that I've been to is sold out. Amazon, sold out, cooking.com, sold out. Are there any other reliable shops out there that have this pan in stock?

Yeah I checked there and the Emerilware 10" fry pan is out of stock just like the other places. I opted for an All-Clad 10" fry pan nonstick LTD. I should be receiving it sometime this week.

i know nothing about shoping online in USA but yours topic is very difficoult :D I'm from poland and I do understand this but I'll never write this myself. I have to note this :LOL:

Check the department and cookware stores in your area - Calphalon has an omelette pan "set" of their commercial non-stick anodized that went on sale right before they came out with their new "Calphalon-One" anodized non-stick line that has an 8" and a 10" non-stick pan for $40. It's less expensive than the Emerilware (8"-$30, 10"-$50, 12"- $70) and I think it's probably just as good. It's a "while supplies last" offering.

Here is a site where you can see what I'm talking about: http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/...ndecaStartServlet?Ntk=all&Nty=1&Ntt=calphalon

PolishedTopaz said:
Did you try EBAY yet?

BTW....I am an EBAY widow, DH is FOREVER on it!

If you're still looking for your item, I also suggest eBay. I buy my cookware from two sellers there. Both sell items in the "buy it now" category, and both have UNHEARD OF prices, as well as fantastic service and shipping.

I'm not sure of the rules regarding posting their eBay names here. I don't mean to spam the forum. I can just say for certain that these two people have given me nothing but 1st rate service and unbeatable prices on 1st quality, brand new All-Clad equipment. If you'd like to PM me, I'd be happy to pass along their names so you too can get in on the deal.

RJ

This place is running a sale, 20% off till 11-7-04. The pieces are irregular but still carry the lifetime warranty. If your not satisfied you can return within 2 weeks. I've bought 3 pieces of All Clad from here and I'm very satisfied. Chef's Resource has the 8" fry pan for only slightly higher so I bought that piece from them.

http://www.cookwarenmore.com/home/

Back
Top Bottom