"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cookware
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2018, 06:02 PM   #11
Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoel View Post
I have my 6 quart Le Creuset, which I love. I donít remember how I acquired it, though.

Several years ago, Mark decided to surprise me one Xmas/Hanukkah with a set of Martha Stewart Dutch ovens. A 4 qt, a 6 qt, and this ginormous oval one. I was sceptical at first, but theyíve served me very well. I think Iíve only used the big oval one once, though, for a turkey. He paid close to $300 for the three of them; I have no idea what a similar set by Le Creuset would be.
Joel old or new, scratch or dent, or a no top of the line maker for $$ less doesnít seem to matter when it comes to something new to learn to cook with. There is always time too find exactly what one would like, If itís important to you. Seems like you have a good significant other that dose wonderful things for you and a person h/s enjoys time with you.

Hell what do I know Iím still cooking with few 75-100 year old antiques, me old school. If it still works and dose what itís suppose to donít fix it

Take care,

Looking for old Walther PP pistol clip/magazine #981029
Steven c is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dutch oven, oven