Best Brand Pots (sauce/soup)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IF you'r e referring to Revereware, I don't know if it's still made but it's not as good as tri-ply. The copper on the bottom of Revereware is very thin and not of much use.

Actually it is still made. I think I saw it at Sears. Speaking of which, check out the Kenmore line at Sears or KMart. The last ones I looked at, last year maybe, were nice SS and had heavy bottoms.

I have some Marco Pierre White that I bought on sale at Marshall's a few years ago that is great.

Also if you have a Macy's near by check out their in-store brand, Tools of the Trade Belgique.

Another vote for All-Clad. I have the all stainless pots--they are dishwasher safe and slightly less expensive than most of the other lines they make. I love 'em!

I'll have to +1 for All-Clad SS tri-ply .. they always seem to get suggested here for any all the time, for cookware.

I bought the 10 piece set of Tramontina Tri Ply from WalMart and added the 12" jumbo cooker with lid and a 3 quart sauce pan. I couldn't be happier. They are by far the nicest cookware I've ever used. I plan on adding some other pieces as time goes on. The 10 piece set is such a good deal because every piece is valuable with no "throw-ins" that you wouldn't normally use, like the 1 quart sauce pan that I saw on some other brand name sets. I got my set last year on sale for $199.00, the other open stock pieces added another 100 buck so I'm into it for $300.

Back
Top Bottom