We once tried to warm a towel in a microwave. It began to smoulder after only a minute and a half. I quickly took it out and placed into on our wooden porch, figuring that it would only smoke until it cooled. I glanced outside a few minutes later and saw flames right next to one of the wooden supports to the porch roof. I ran out an extinguished the burning towel before anything was damaged. I learned a valuable lesson about using the proper appliance for the proper job. I have a perfect good drier that is in the room next to my kitchen, just on the other side of the wall. Simply open the door to the laundry room, and there it is.
Why do we do such foolish things? I guess we're all young and foolish at some time in out lives, and i don't think age has much to do with it.
Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North