Better Homes and Gardens 10-Piece Tri-Ply Clad 18/10 SS set

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

againuntodust

Assistant Cook
Hi I'm new this is my first post here. Looking for some input, good or bad.

I just bought this cookware set from Walmart because it was affordable and was 18/10 and tri-ply. Apparently Tramontina is making these Better Homes & Gardens sets. All the reviews look good. I've used the set a few times now and I do think they're quality pieces. Anyone have any experience with these, anything bad or good to say about them?

I picked up this set for 89 bucks, I know you "get what you pay for" but these actually seem pretty nice! Although I must admit, I've never cooked on anything else except cheap teflon and some old SS Revere set...

I would hand wash and not use high heat. Heat the pan before adding oil. A friend gave me one of the skillets when she bought the set and didn't need it. It will stick badly with high heat and might discolor. I think it is a good value for the price though.

It looks like a decent set. The pieces are ones you would acutally use a lot. I think you'll have no problems and lot of enjoyment using it.

I see no reason to hand wash only. It's SS, same as knives, spoons and forks.

My SS clad set goes through the dishwasher and has now for a few years, no harm done and they still look great.

Better Homes and Gardens is a Walmart private label brand. If they are made by Tramontina, they will be a good quality set. Walmart carried the Tramontina clad set for a while, so maybe they decided to put their name on a good thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom