Calphalon's Lifetime Gaurantee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
One of my very expensive, large Calphalon skillets lost some of it's non-stick coating a while back, and GB encouraged me to find their website and see what they would do about it. On the website, I was given a toll-free number, which I called, and I was told to send the skillet to an address they provided. It cost about $8 to mail, but the skillet cost $200.
It's been a couple of months, and I'd been wondering when I would hear from them.
Today, UPS brought me a brand new replacement skillet!
One more reason it pays to buy good pots and pans. :chef:

Constance I am so happy to hear that worked out well for you. I have been meaning to write to you to ask what ever happened. I still have not gotten off my butt to call them about mine. You just gave me the inspiration to do it real soon :)

Me too Constance, I have a very expensive professional series Calphalon set and my saute pan is not a "non stick" pan anymore. I need to get off my rear and send it in - thanks for posting this!

I find it amazing that such a high end product would have so much trouble with there coatings. There are three of you that have experienced the same problem. Good thing they replace things, but your still out of pocet ($8.00) and had to do without for some months - I forget how many you said. You said "...a couple of months".

:whistling

Actually the problem I have had with their coating is just cosmetic. My pans are almost 4 years old and are heavily used. Some even have scratches. None of the scratches have ever peeled or contributed to food sticking. They are not as super slick as they were when we first got them, but that happens with any non stick pan. They are still extremely non stick and very sturdy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom