Cookware & More Web Specials

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bluemack

Assistant Cook
This month c&m advertises that if you buy a minimum of 4 AC pots, you get an extra 20% off. Since I only discovered this site this month, did they have this same special last month? What have their other monthly specials been. Or is this a special that they have run every month.

thanks

mack

It's not uncommon for stores to have sales - especially around "holidays". They have Valentine's Day sales, President's Day sales, 4th of July sales Summer Solstice sales, Winter Solstice sales ... my Grandma made a poop without prunes sales! And, when they get overstocked on certain items.

The biggest usually start with the pre-thanksgiving sales ... after that you get the pre-Christmas .... and the end-of-year after Christmas but before new years day sales.

If you want to know what the monthly specials from a particular store are - you'll just have to spend a few months watching what they put on sale. I know I got some AC multi-cookers from a website a few years ago that have not been that cheap again.

So you are saying that you don't know what previous months specials have been on this web site.

Over the last couple of years I've bought pieces from Cookware & More during monthly sale specials for 20% off any item. The last one was in October 06, I bought a 10" fry pan then. The sales always start at the beginning of the month and last one month. As best as I can guess the 20% off any item sale is probably twice or three times a year.

Last edited:
I have bought a lot of stuff from them but not recently.

I bought a skillet for a friend in the fall and it was on sale from their regular discount prices. It was a very good deal.

(Duh.) Just FYI: Telephoned the store and the girl told me that the monthly special of "buy 4 pots, get an additional 20% off" is an every month special.

Yes that is true, the "buy 4 pots, get an additional 20% off" is the normal monthly sale but 2 or 3 times a year they have the 20% off any item sale. I get an advertisement in the mail when they have it. Too bad you missed it last time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom