Cookware recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deuces

Assistant Cook
I need to buy new nonstick covered pot, kettle, and saucepan. I need 3 Qt to 6 Qt size. I'm having trouble finding anything with metal lids. Seems like since I last bought the cookware I have, everyone decided to only offer those awful glass lids, and I never buy anything with a glass lid, nor am I inclined to go hunting for a metal lid to fit. I don't know if what I want to buy is even sold anymore. Google is definitely not being cooperative. If anyone knows of a source for a nonstick covered pot, kettle or saucepan (3 to 6 Quart size) that comes with an all-metal lid, please send some links. No sets though....all I want is a pot, kettle, and saucepan....I got everything else. Thanks for any help.

Sorry you can't find what you're looking for. two quick questions. What's your issue with glass lids and why do you have to have non-stick for saucepans/stock pots?

go commercial, they have metal leads. don't have links, but I do remember Googling commercial cookware and seen what you are looking for, I hope.

Back
Top Bottom