Cuisinart Classic Chef vs. Cuisinart Multiclad Pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

THEBLONDECHEF

Assistant Cook
I am a caterer that is used to using heavy duty commercial cookware. However, at home I am wanting to purchase a nice new set without spending tons of money. The two sets I listed above have both gotten great reviews. Does anyone know if the Trilpy on the Multiclad Pans makes an extreme difference? Or of any other affordable brands that are fantastic? I'd rather get a set and then add specialty pans for specific tasks if need be, thanks so much!:chef:

The way They look to me, the multi-clad is tri-ply SS with an aluminum core throughout the body of the pan. The Classic is different in that it has a tri-ply disk on the bottom of the pans and the rest of the body is a single ply of SS.

If you can afford the multi-clad go for that. It is heavier duty and will provide for better/more even heat distribution throughout.

the multi clad is the way to go. Other brands to check price...Regal ware makes a tri ply clad (USA made)

The way They look to me, the multi-clad is tri-ply SS with an aluminum core throughout the body of the pan. The Classic is different in that it has a tri-ply disk on the bottom of the pans and the rest of the body is a single ply of SS.

If you can afford the multi-clad go for that. It is heavier duty and will provide for better/more even heat distribution throughout.

couldn't agree more

Cuisinart cookware user

I only own Cuisinart Multiclad Pro cookware and love my pots and pans. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom