Do you wash your cookie sheets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cookie Sheets

Have just recently started lining cookie sheets w/parchment, and it's made for much easier cleanup. Wash the sheets most, but not all, of the time. Have had same sheets for quite a while, and while they don't look perfect, they work great.

And I thought the subject line for this thread was inquiring about whether or not one washed one's sheets (you know, the ones on the bed)! Dyslexia (or a senior moment?).

I line my aluminum cookie/baking sheets ( half and quarter sheet pans) with foil or parchment for most uses. I always wash them afterwards. As a result, my pans don't set off any alarms and last forever.

Yeah.... I mean why wouldn't you wash them? Just because I usually line them doesn't guarantee that they will remain pristine. I line them foil, parchment, or silicone baking sheets, depending on what I cooking, but I always wash them afterward. I love my nice heavy aluminum half sheet pans, and when we move to the Bahamas next year, it will be expensive to order replacements for any cookware, so proper care is essential.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom