Does Anyone Else Use A Turbo Cooker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sueanne

Assistant Cook
I love my Turbo Cooker. Have two that I keep on the stove all the time. My meals are cooked faster and more tender. Vegetables come out great too. The cover produces steam that makes everything juicey. Does anyone else use a turbo cooker?
______
Sueanne

I have one that I use just for steaming vegetables. My grandma bought it off of TV and never used it, so she gave it to me... it sits in the shed outside until I need it.

I don't have a Turbo Cooker but I will certainly look into it. I will try Williams Sonoma - of course my kitchen is small and I am not sure that I will have a place for one.

I live in a condo and I do have a lot of cabinets above my 2 parking places so if I did buy one I could store it there.

I don't think that Williams-Sonoma carries the Turbo Cooker. You could try the TV stores, or the more off-the-wall or outlet type cooking stores. I also saw it at "The Pantry", or was that place called "The Alley", I can't remember... in the Moreno Valley Mall, but that was several years ago.

turbocathyhe4.jpg

Ahh, not the same thing.

The beast I linked to cooks turkey at 5 minutes a pound so it too is fast.

thymeless

Is it the one with the galloping Gourmet name on it? My friend bought one at the State fair and and loved it. I bought one and never uloved it. I bought one and never use it.

Back
Top Bottom