"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cookware
Old 04-24-2006, 11:48 AM   #11
Senior Cook
Send a message via MSN to BrianMorin Send a message via Yahoo to BrianMorin Send a message via Skype™ to BrianMorin
Originally Posted by middie
I saw that on t.v. It looked really neat but it's not something I'd use alot so I didn't get it.
That of course is the practical way of seeing it. When you buy a speciallty item you have to say to yourself, 'how often will I use it, how hard do I have to plan so that I can use it and prorate the cost, somehow.

But it still sounds like fun. My son is no longer a kid by the way and since he lives in China, I don't think I will be making cakes for his kids for a while.

Aad Sach Sing

- "History is a set of lies agreed upon" - Napoleon Bonaparte
- "History is the lie commonly agreed upon," - Voltaire
- Quis cusodiet ipsos custodes? - Who will guarde the guards? (Latin expression)
BrianMorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:13 AM   #12
Senior Cook
Send a message via MSN to babyhuggies
I've seen that set of pans advertised and now see them in stores--I'm very tempted to buy one,but just worried the end result would be nothing like what is showen.....still might be fun trying

babyhuggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 07:45 AM   #13
Executive Chef
I guess I could make a smaller cake for myself with the half-ball-shaped pans instead of the big monster one.

That would spoil before I can eat it all. And there's no room in either freezer, so that out as well.

Corey123 is offline   Reply With Quote