Good deal on All Clad? & Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsCox

Assistant Cook
So I am in the market for new cookware, I am one of those people using horrible nonstick right now--and I'm ready to do away with it. So I've been looking into All Clad.

last night at TJMaxx I found a 9 inch french skillet for 49.99...I am HOPING that was a good deal, lol. However, it was labeled 'irregular', but I didn't notice anything wrong with it, so...I snatched it up, figuring it would be a somewhat cheap way to try some All Clad out before investing into it more. So first, is that a good deal? Or should I go take it back before I use it..and buy it elsewhere?

& second, any tricks to getting this horrible tj maxx sticker off the bottom of it?? :ermm:

thanks in advance :)

& second, any tricks to getting this horrible tj maxx sticker off the bottom of it?? :ermm:

Let it soak in super hot water for a bit. Elbow grease works the best but I've had luck using olive oil and dash of salt as well. =)

And great find on the pan!!

Last edited:
I also bought an All-Clad set from HomeGoods (owned by TJMaxx). I think I paid 69.99 for the frying pan though. Anyway, pull as much of the sticker off as you can and then use alcohol to get the sticker goo off. It works wonders. Oh, and I love love love the All-Clad cookware. Be sure to use the "Search" box here to find threads on how to care for your All-Clad. You'll get tired of reading these two words though: "Bartenders Friend" :LOL:. It's like Comet cleanser. I learned about it here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom