Gordon Ramsay Pans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

niacin

Assistant Cook
Been watching gordon ramsay's videos on youtube and in most of his videos he uses this beautiful frying pan with a metal handle with a very thin and elegant profile. I've attached a screenshot. I can hardly make out the brand which you can see on the handle of the screenshot.

Does anyone know what brand it is?

I already know about his royal doulton line and it's not it.

Attachments

• ramsay-fry-pan.jpg
    ramsay-fry-pan.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 6,344
Funny you should ask this question...I too, after watching countless cooking shows, really wish that they would include WHICH particular pan/brand that they are using would help me out bundles. I watched a couple of days ago an episode of Bobby Flays "Brunch w/Bobby" (I THINK thats the name anyhow), &, he cracked 3 eggs into this pan &, after a few miinutes, he picked the pan up, gave it a jiggle, &, tossed all 3 eggs onto the other side - it was magnificent, &, I was flabbergasted!!...NONE of MY pans do that...I just want to know what kind of pan he used soooo much!

Last edited:
They generally use whatever the sponsoring brand of the program is. They supply the pans, and Gordon uses them.

I seriously doubt he'd use non-stick so much otherwise.

Last edited:
i too am looking for that kind of pan

around 8 inches or so in diameter

metal handle

non stick, like the ones he used in his "training videos" from the F word

and are able to go from the hob (such as flambe ) to the oven

i have yet to see these pans in the states

there is a tart tartin recipe i really want to do and it starts on the stove top and goes into a 500F degree oven

any help would be most appreciated...thank you all!!

Funny you should ask this question...I too, after watching countless cooking shows, really wish that they would include WHICH particular pan/brand that they are using would help me out bundles. I watched a couple of days ago an episode of Bobby Flays "Brunch w/Bobby" (I THINK thats the name anyhow), &, he cracked 3 eggs into this pan &, after a few miinutes, he picked the pan up, gave it a jiggle, &, tossed all 3 eggs onto the other side - it was magnificent, &, I was flabbergasted!!...NONE of MY pans do that...I just want to know what kind of pan he used soooo much!

I don't know if it is the pan used in the programme you mention but I have bought an " Infinite Circulon" hard anodised with steel base pan, and you can do that (if you can toss that is). It's really brilliant. Infinite Circulon - Cookware - the ultimate problem solver dishwasher safe & induction suitable

He uses the Vogue Black Iron range of all sizes in his videos (including the mini 130mm one to make quiches) especially for his stove to oven recipes, and the Circulon Infinite range for everything else. Circulon is also induction compatible but he seems to put only his cast iron pots into the oven.

Back
Top Bottom