Gummy Surface on Cast Iron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know I'm going to have to re-season my CI pans when I get home from my "winter" vacation. The DH doesn't get it that he isn't supposed to wash the CI pans with dish soap....I am forever re-seasoning CI pans. I actually asked him this time to NOT use the CI pans. We have stainless steel skillets at the farm. He can use those to cook eggs, etc. BTW, the girls are fine in my absence. I worry about them...

I know I'm going to have to re-season my CI pans when I get home from my "winter" vacation. The DH doesn't get it that he isn't supposed to wash the CI pans with dish soap....I am forever re-seasoning CI pans. I actually asked him this time to NOT use the CI pans. We have stainless steel skillets at the farm. He can use those to cook eggs, etc. BTW, the girls are fine in my absence. I worry about them...

I taught my DH how to clean a CI pan with salt. He is the omelette maker in the family, so he is very protective of the large CI pan that doesn't get used for anything but eggs. He learned quickly and now really appreciates how well it does eggs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom