Is there any warranty on any saucepans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenwaredirect

Assistant Cook
[FONT=&quot]Is there any warranty period given by saucepans providers to their customer? And what maximum period they give generally, or are actually warranty or guaranty given by saucepans providers.

[/FONT]

It depends on the company, but quite a few have lifetime warranties. They companies and product lines within those companies range from no no warranty at all up to lifetime warranties.

Does anyone have any other use for saucepans? I mean other than making sauce? What about halloween costumes? Has anyone ever gone out as a saucepan? What kind of warranty did you have as a saucepan? If a saucepan falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it does it still have a warranty? What kind of saucepan would be best for preparing a saucepan for my pottery hob?

>>spam

Ted Lesiecki of "Who's my market" and "Why use cast iron" - since bounced outta here, was touting that his company was recently celebrated by kitchenwaredirect

if you check out kitchenwaredirect "homepage" it's a .com.au and to quote their site:
'Australia’s premier online kitchenware store"
which has an 800 order number and all the stuff is priced in US dollars.

I think I sniff a shill.

>> What was it's warranty?

dunno. see the site.

for a member who's homepage is
'Australia’s premier online kitchenware store"

questions like:
Is there any warranty on any saucepans?
What are the advantages of online buying saucepan?
How to make any milk recipe in saucepan?
Which type of saucepan should I use for my pottery hob?
Microwave babys milk vs heating in saucepan
Is it safe to cook any food in saucepan?
How to steam broccoli into a saucepan?

seem a bit odd. especially as all the Aussie I know don't quite use the same level of fractured english language tense and syntax.

added bonus: same/similar question appearing from same username in multiple cooking forums with same approach: questions, no answers, no contribution.

the math is not working, for me,,, anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom