ISO: Info on Beka Marco Pierre White cookware

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Falkon

Assistant Cook
I was looking around and spotted pans with copper clad outsides. Man, they were heavy stainless steel. The quality seemed great, but I wanted to see if anyone has any opinions or experience with these. The price per saucepan was about $40

I would like to know this as well. In all likelihood it's aluminum core. The lining material I believe is stainless steel rather than tin or something else.

This is all I could find, and I found it on e-Bay. :)

Consists of an 18/10 stainless steel body with an extra thick aluminum base with copper-encapsulated Protector.

It's 2-ply - copper with a stainless steel lining - read the specs here. And, better pictures and details on different pieces are on the AmazonUK site (you'll just have to scroll down to look for the copper clad stuff on both pages).

It should cook just as well, if not better, than All-Clad 3-ply stuff.

Hi wysiwyg geetika again I own two of the Beka series copper pans. Yes, bought them from TJmax Denver. Well, the chef Marco Pierre is a world-renowned chef from Uk. Hence, the pans are from England you can goggle and find a lot of info on amazon.com UK. Yep, these pans are 1.5mm copper with stainless steel lining and sell for a lot of money on the U.K. websites. They do discolor a bit on high flame but I polish them back to new with copperbrill bought it from william and sonama. The interior can also be easily cleaned and I use a commercial powder for it. Well, let me know how it goes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom