"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cookware
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2012, 01:57 PM   #21
Certified Pretend Chef
Andy M.'s Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 43,605
Originally Posted by bakechef View Post
I'm a guy, of course 1/16th of an inch makes a difference.....
Especially when it's a high percentage of the total!

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe." -Carl Sagan
Andy M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #22
Assistant Cook
luvit's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
alright, so i need some cookware terminology to find the proper pans at better price than fat daddios.
-- i.e. vertical sides are actually called straight sides?
i'm not looking for something to hand-down to grandchildren.
i'm just needing pans to sort accessories and this size and a full-size pan is important. for the rack i'm using to do this storage and sorting.
thanks, in advanced, for sharing your knowledge..

luvit is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.