J.C. Penny tri-ply cookware

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

black chef

Senior Cook
Don't know this stuff. But it ain't cheap! Unless you are set on the copper, you can do better price wise.

I used a JcPenny "tri-ply" pan once.... it was nowhere near the cooking quality of our Calphalon tri-ply cookware.... it's still in our garage after that first use....

Don't know anything about it, but I see that it is made in China, just like my Calphalon Tri Ply. I have to wonder if it's all coming out of the same factory, and they're just sticking different labels and handles on it, then charging us an arm and a leg.

Don't know anything about it, but I see that it is made in China, just like my Calphalon Tri Ply. I have to wonder if it's all coming out of the same factory, and they're just sticking different labels and handles on it, then charging us an arm and a leg.

Funny you mention that seeing as how the handles on both pans are VERY similar... hmmmmm. :)

similar to Marthaware at K mart China made. Thin copper cladding is harder to keep clean than solid copper. Probably cooks fine. Reasonably priced.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom