KAF made By USA Pan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
I just got my two loaf pans from King Arthur Flour. The are a heavyweight pan and I love them...much nicer than the aluminum pans I have been using. I'm going to slowly rebuild my baking pan selcetion from these.

Bakeware They are not cheap, but they are not too expensive, either. I am very happy with these pans.:chef:

I have been wanting to try something from that line as well. I think that they make a couple pans for the Food Network line at Kohls too.

I'd like to know how the coating holds up. I don't like coatings on my pans because they scratch and peel so easily. I have a couple 8x8 wilton pans that are fairly new and are not holding up well, I use them for brownies quite often.

No coating on these pans.

"Pan is coated with Americoat, a clear, non-stick, non-toxic, environmentally friendly coating that is specially formulated for superior baking."

The website mentions this coating, I wonder if it is more durable than the traditional non stick coating.

"Pan is coated with Americoat, a clear, non-stick, non-toxic, environmentally friendly coating that is specially formulated for superior baking."

The website mentions this coating, I wonder if it is more durable than the traditional non stick coating.

I can't see or feel a coating. I did read that, but to me there does not seem to be anything to scratch or peel. I did scrape it with a fingernail on the outside bottom and nothing came up.

I am simply astounded by the quality of these pans. I'm wondering if it's a glaze like on bakery quality pans, those need to be reglazed about every two years, but they see a lot more use.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom