Le Creuset at Costo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mdmc

Assistant Cook
My local Costo now carries Le Creuset. They have the 1 qt saucepan and they also have a set of 2 baking dishes. The 1 qt was $36 and the 2 baking dishes were $89. :chef: Thought you might want to know.

Don't want to bum you out on your bargain - but I seem to remember a thread where Cusinart or Allclad or something like that was being sold at Costco - turned out it was a sort of 'mass produced' item made especially for Costco, and wasn't the same quality as the regular brands. You might want to do some research.

mdmc said:
My local Costo now carries Le Creuset. They have the 1 qt saucepan and they also have a set of 2 baking dishes. The 1 qt was $36 and the 2 baking dishes were $89. :chef: Thought you might want to know.

What the heck is that?

I saw a oval shaped pot with lid.....I don't know if it would be called a dutch oven or what. Anyway, I saw a few at TJ Maxx for $99. I loved the colors there...reddish orange and blue. So is that a pretty good deal? I already have one that shape but its a Descoware and I absolutely love it. I found it at an antique store.....in great condition for $9 if memory serves me right.

:ermm: I haven't a clue. Next time I'm over there I'll have to take a look more closely. If I had to guess I'd say it would hold the same amount of liquid as say the Dutch Oven that is in the T-Fal set.

Back
Top Bottom