Magic Bullet Express

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get off the train!

I have owned two of these machines and they are great if you dont let your kids use them.Their major design flaw lies in the fact that the blade turns in the same direction as you would use to loosen the base from the bottle.A reverse thread on the base would solve all of these problems.I dont care how tight you think the base is secured it is prone to leaking.This is not be a problem when useing it for the only thing its good for.A grinder for spices or cofee.A couple of months of slow leaks when makeing smoothies disables the safety switches on the unit and you end up grinding the plastic blade driver clean off.Buy a blender, thats all this thing is. No recipe ideas needed.I will never buy anything off of the TV or door to door anymore.Tired of getting ripped!!

I wouldn't buy one of those just because of the annoying half hour commercials. Mick and Mimi....who are the other people staying at their house? Berman, the hung over guy, and Hazel, the old woman with the cigarette? That omelet the make looks like a powder puff...yuk.

Smarter than I am.

That was the same comercial that was running when I bought mine.I thought I was getting a good deal when I bought mine at the very special price of buy one get one free.First and only clue needed.They are awesome for doing anything dry.And most if not everything they tout on the infomercial has wet ingrediants.It is a good spice grinder but I have never used a real spice grinder so I really have nothing to compare it to ,but it did work

Back
Top Bottom