Muffin tin liners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moosetoo

Assistant Cook
Does anyone know where you can find paper liners for the large (Texas) muffin tins. I can find plenty of the regular size and also the mini size. I live in a rural area (Walmart is about an hour away and I couldn't find any there), so perhaps there is a website you can point me to. Thanks.

Ardge said:
I love The Baker's Catalogue. Every few months or so, I place my order for Madagascar Vanilla there. Great company! Great service!

Those look like the muffin cups SC!

RJ

It is one of my favorites as well, although it look like I'm going to have to sell my car to be able to afford vanilla -- EGADS!!! :?

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!

Madagascar Vanilla Bean Paste - 4oz = $26 or something!!!

Oh well, it sure makes the finished product so much better. I'm making these individual cheesecake cupcakes for my cousin's annual pre-Thanksgiving party this year. In my recipe, I add vanilla bean paste instead of extract. It is OUT OF THIS WORLD good. I have to make 7 dozen so I just stocked up. I'm looking at the bottle right now. I so wanna crack this seal and take in a lungful of this stuff. God, this is my "trump card" ingredient. MVBP is like shaved truffles on top of pasta.

FOOD FROM HEAVEN'S MENU! :LOL:

RJ

Well, it takes a couple of minutes and doesn't come in pretty colors ... but parchment paper cut into circles and pressed down into the holes works just fine.

Thanks, Michael. I just saw parchment paper in Walmart the other day, I'll pick some up next time I'm there. The liners sold over the web were a bit pricey. Thanks you all for your help.

One little tip on using parchment paper .... turn the muffin tin upside down and form the parchment paper cups on the bottom of the cups. Then, you can flip the tin over and finish forming them in the cups ... if you have a second tin you can use it as a press to stick inside the first to finish the paper forming process.

muffin tin liners

Moosetoo said:
Does anyone know where you can find paper liners for the large (Texas) muffin tins. I can find plenty of the regular size and also the mini size. I live in a rural area (Walmart is about an hour away and I couldn't find any there), so perhaps there is a website you can point me to. Thanks.

You could try checking with a local bakery. The larger muffin liners are available through wholesale bakery suppliers & they may be willing to sell some to you.

Back
Top Bottom