My Answer to Niecy's Flaming Orange Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My mom never cooks without an apron, I always forget to wear mine and end up having to change my clothes after cooking, :LOL:

I don't seem to mess up my lower body, I need a bib. I just wish I could think of a pattern that would look cute!

PrincessFiona60 said:
Needs to be something we can remove and head to the movie after...:rolleyes:

Cut off the sleeves and back, and voila!

Oh, now I get it...

Update!

My darling niece loved the window valance I made her, and the placemats [so did my sister]! :LOL:

They liked the salt shaker and peppermill and the orange napkins. They were lukewarm to the Cuisinart food processor.

They really liked the 4 orange cotton curtain panels I found for her [brand new in package], and are in a hurry to get them hung in the living room.:ROFLMAO:

img_1128720_0_1c00ef9b42769c10420b558fdf036cc5.jpg

They loved my idea of using the ice cream stool bistro set in the kitchen! My sister is going to paint the set orange like I had planned and is "enthused" about it!

img_1128720_1_8d61f980903a021ba47290e0f786d1ac.jpg

But alas, my idea of making aprons out of the orange butterfly sheet fabric did not "fly"!

img_1128720_2_22c2c759197070bd0645e93c8608f729.jpg

They loved the window valance sooooooo much, they want me to make cafe curtains to match. They also want me to make a square tablecloth for the bistro table. If there is any fabric left over, they want throw pillows for the sofa.:ohmy:

My poor niece said she didn't know what to do with the peppermill, and planned to use the set as table decoration only.:wacko:

She didn't have a clue what to do with the food processor!:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom