OrGreenic cookware - Thinking of buying some

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most professional woks are high carbon steel. They are tough, sturdy, and will last several lifetimes.

I'm an amateur chef and I have only one lifetime. If my good wok lasts that long I'm willing to let my descendents buy their own woks.

IIRC my best wok is an aluminum non-stick semi-wok (flattened bottom) made by Invitations, bought at Bed Bath and Beyond for $15 minus $5 off coupon for about $11 after tax.

It's not traditional at all but it works well for me. In fact I use it often for Western cooking too. It's kind of half way between a frying pan and a Dutch oven. (See thru glass cover included.)

I can't help it if cheap stuff works good. That's better than Cuisi or Calphalon looking good and spendy and not working any better.

Last edited:
i got the green pan called orgreenic i have done a slice of cheese init and it melted just fine no sticking i fried potatoes and they didnt stick i fried chicken in it with no oil at all and it didnt stick but then again its only 3 days in use i sure hope it last 6 mos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom