Pampered Chef Executive Cookware or Calphalon One Nonstick?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CremeBruleeFan

Assistant Cook
I got a 5 piece set of Pampered Chef Executive cookware as a gift- it says it's "Hard-anodized aluminum reinforced with titanium for superior durability, DuPont Autograph 2 nonstick coating inside and out, flared rims, flat bottoms, thick bottoms for even heat distribution, thinner sidewalls for faster heat transfer, Soft-grip handles-a combination of stainless steel and silicone, Oven-safe to 400F" but I'm trying to decide whether I should sell this set on Ebay or something and get the Calphalon One Nonstick Cookware set. Is anyone familiar with these two brands and can tell me which is a better set? The Calphalon One Nonstick 8 piece set is $479 and 10 piece is $579.

I don't know anything about the Pampered Chef products, but I do like the Calphalon One pots and pans.

My guess is that you won't be happy with the PC pots, and you'll always wish that you had sold them and bought the ones you pretty obviously want -- the Calphalon. Even if they're no better, it's worth it because it will make you happier, and life is too short to settle for second best when you don't have to.

I have/use mostly All Clad with some calpalon and some mongrols that I have aquired over the years. Recently purchased a Top end Pampered chef large fry pan that I love. Performs well and cleans nicely. I was quite impressed.

Bob J

Back
Top Bottom