Pampered Chef Football Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got plenty of Tupperware. Usually from catalogs passed around at work when someone had a party. I think any PC stuff I have was gifts. Avon used to make a skin-softener or deodorant that was a good mosquito repellant. So'd I buy that at work too. Yeh, I'd say, sales at half time or quiet down in front of the tv please. I wonder if there was treats or cake?

Point taken RB, but I'm guessing that the host of the PC party was a woman with a vision of a new house party market. Kudo's to her, and I'm guessing she knows and enjoys football, as many of us do. Football or cooking isn't just for men, right?
;)

Actually, Kayelle, the host was a man, and DH's coworker! Which made it all the more surprising. And he's a darn good cook too. DH raved about a cranberry brie something and a few other snacks, and was not hungry when he came home. The last PC party I was at many years ago, the presenter cooked and mixed up some great snacks, all made with the PC stuff in order to demonstrate how wonderful the products were.

This is an untapped market, and what a great idea.

Last edited:
SO occasionally gets roped into a PC party. She gives me the catalog and asks me to pick out something she can buy out of obligation. Last time was a couple of bamboo spats.

Actually, Kayelle, the host was a man, and DH's coworker! Which made it all the more surprising. And he's a darn good cook too. DH raved about a cranberry brie something and a few other snacks, and was not hungry when he came home. The last PC party I was at many years ago, the presenter cooked and mixed up some great snacks, all made with the PC stuff in order to demonstrate how wonderful the products were.

This is an untapped market, and what a great idea.

That's just FANTASTIC Dawg! Now that men have the direct marketing home parties idea given to them by women I sincerely hope they do as well..honestly.

Back
Top Bottom