Pampered Chef Football Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
Now here's a new one on me. DH has been invited to a guys-only Pampered Chef football party, during which they will watch the game, eat the Pampered Chef stuff, and order things. Not sure if there'll be a stripper, but I'm pretty sure there will be beer involved.

(Pampered Chef is kind of like the old Tupperware parties.)

Since I've only been to one PC party in the last 30 years, what would folks recommend as must-haves? Yes, I know everything is overpriced and hyped, but we need a list, otherwise DH will bring home many drawer clutterers and space-taker-uppers.

TIA!

Last edited:
Their mix and chop tool is great as well as their silicone spatulas especially their mix"n scrapers. I like their large serving spatula as well. These things I use all the time and they have held up for years. I also have their stoneware bar pan (jelly roll size) that I use a lot too. The tools aren't all that expensive. Not cheap but reasonable for the good quality.

Thanks, Jabbur! Are the silicone spats one piece? This is looking pretty good so far!

Last edited:
Someone got clever. Okay, some men cook. But, most of these guys have no idea about this stuff. Dawg, you are a wise woman to give him a list.

Thanks, Taxy! I like this, it's like advance Christmas presents!

The guy who's running the show is apparently a good cook, according to DH.

Last edited:
I like their spatulas. It's the only thing I can identify that's from PC.

( this is a Very edited statement. I erased a bunch of irregular thoughts :ermm: one need not want to read :ohmy:. I'd go for the beer, football and hope the demo's are limited to half-time. :angel:.)

Last edited:
I like their spatulas. It's the only thing I can identify that's from PC.

( this is a Very edited statement. I erased a bunch of irregular thoughts :ermm: one need not want to read :ohmy:. I'd go for the beer, football and hope the demo's are limited to half-time. :angel:.)

:ROFLMAO:

OK, we're definitely going for the spatulas!

A few of my favorite and most useful pieces image-3753161683.jpg image-2568244834.jpg None pf these items is very expensive and most are super useful. Okay I admit that I don't use the avocado knife often, but I love, love, love it!

Last edited:
Thanks Bunny! I already have a set of microplanes and a scraper, may have to add the avocado thingy.

Last edited:
I love the stoneware pans. I have a deep-dish 9x12 pan I use a lot, an 8-inch round pan, and I had the pizza stone until I dripped liquid on it while it was really hot and it broke. I thought about getting the quart-size measure/mixing bowl with the lid, but I don't have room to store it.

Have him get the current Season's Best cookbook, too. They're just little paperbacks, maybe 20 pages or so, but they have good ideas for using the equipment.

I agree that it's not overpriced for the quality. I got most of my pieces when women in the neighborhood had a frenzy of Pampered Chef parties in the mid-90s. I went to two or three a year, and had at least three myself, so I got a lot of stuff for free.

Last edited:
More good ideas, thanks, GG!

I'm wondering about the all in one measuring spoon I saw in Aunt Bea's link....

Someone got clever. Okay, some men cook. But, most of these guys have no idea about this stuff. Dawg, you are a wise woman to give him a list.

If it took them this long to figure out men like to cook and in many cases are much better cooks than women, they are not all that clever. :LOL:

In my circumstance my wife would ask me for a list or ask me to come along had this been a PC womens affair.

Since when did cooking become a womans only domain?

Dawg this is a must have. I've owned it for 20 years. It's smaller than it looks and is perfect for cutting and serving 2" squares of anything such as sneaking just one more bite of anything yummy.
Product Detail

I was not happy with their stoneware stuff though. I had a company casserole in the oven when I heard it break in half from the living room. It was room temperature when I put it in there and PC didn't give a hoot when I asked for a replacement.

Last edited:
Nice, Kayelle! Thanks!

DH was told to bring cash, not sure if it's for PC, or if there's a stripper. I'll have to limit him. No $1 bills.

OK, so far, spatulas rule, along with the adjustable measuring spoon.

If it took them this long to figure out men like to cook and in many cases are much better cooks than women, they are not all that clever. :LOL:

In my circumstance my wife would ask me for a list or ask me to come along had this been a PC womens affair.

Cooking has never been a woman only domain, but house parties for selling products have always been.
I would imagine a sales company called something like "Tool Time" could make it big in direct marketing home parties for men. ;)

Not every remark is intended as a dig at the other sex...

The remark in question was the, to me, novel idea of having a Pampered Chef party for men. The men in my life can cook, but I would never have thought of them going to a PC party.

Cooking has never been a woman only domain, but house parties for selling products have always been.
I would imagine a sales company called something like "Tool Time" could make it big in direct marketing home parties for men. ;)

Actually, with my love of power tools, I'd probably attend that!

Back
Top Bottom