Price range of stovetop grill pans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russell

Senior Cook
I searched online and i found them ranging from 15.99 to 200.95. All i want is a stovetop grill on oneside and a griddle on the other. doesn't have to be huge.

The price depends on who makes them, what they are made from, where you buy them, etc.

Do yourself a favor - go to your local WalMart, ACE Hardware, Home Depot, etc. and get a Lodge cast iron grill/griddle. It will cost you $30-$40 but will last a lifetime.

I'm with Michael! My Lodge is terrific! and the 'griddle' side is great to do stir frys on, while the grill side is great for grilled veggies, so it really is pretty versatile.

Glad we could help! Like marmalady said, it's great for griddle stir-frys, too! I do a Korean bulgogi several times a year and it works great!!!

Now - I have to quit laughing thinking about marmalady ... "Benny Hanna Mama" :LOL:

marmalady - I wouldn't want you to change a thing! ;)

The Korean family that owed the little cafeteria where I used to eat bulgogi mixed the meat and the kimchee and served it over rice. They would cook the meat (beef or chicken) about 1/2 done and then add kimchee ... and add more of the meat marinade. They only served this on Thursdays and instead of the usual 2-3 meats and 5-6 vegetables they served the rest of the week - it was the only thing they served on that day. I swear the did more business on "Bulgogi Day" than they did the rest of the week combined!

Back
Top Bottom