Ramekins/Prep Bowls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhateverYouWant

Sous Chef
I have a number of pyrex 4oz prep bowls I use to prep ingredients. Problem is there is often more than needed to be refrigerated and I have to cover them with cling wrap.

Does anybody here know of a set of (ideally pyrex or ceramic) prep bowls that come with airtight, BPA free covers?

These are multi purpose jars. Mason jars can also go in microwave (melt butter etc.), Instant Pot, oven, fridge and freezer. You can get plastic lids also. I can find these in grocery stores or a Target type department store.
I love Ball jars and use them for everything.

Here is the Amazon page. You can probably get a smaller set. Hope this helps.

Ball 4-Ounce Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 12-2 Pack (Total 24 Jars)

by Ball
4.6 out of 5 stars 325 ratings

Was:$25.46
Price:$22.55 & FREE Shipping

4 oz.jpg

Last edited:
These are multi purpose jars. Mason jars can also go in microwave (melt butter etc.), Instant Pot, oven, fridge and freezer. You can get plastic lids also. I can find these in grocery stores or a Target type department store.
I love Ball jars and use them for everything.

Here is the Amazon page. You can probably get a smaller set. Hope this helps.

Ball 4-Ounce Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 12-2 Pack (Total 24 Jars)

by Ball
4.6 out of 5 stars 325 ratings

Was:$25.46
Price:$22.55 & FREE Shipping

View attachment 37619
I love this idea. I have a few of those, but usually use them for short term storage of small amounts of something. They would make a good addition to my collection of small, shallow prep bowls.

Back
Top Bottom