Recommendation for loaf pans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite loaf pans are the old Corning ware white with blue flowers or Spice of Life.

I just love those!

I also have a few clay loaf pans and Copco enameled cast iron loaf pans.

Chicago Metallic especially their commercial ones is what I would suggest. However, I have taken to baking in tinfoil pans when I make gifts. I can get those wholesale in large quantity. In the summer when I am given numerous and ridiculously large zucchini that is exactly what I do. I bake and bake in tin foil pans and gift the whole thing. It is rather convenient. Also, when the grocery store is selling brown bananas, I can do the same thing. The often need to get rid of them and I can buy them cheaply and turn them into banana bread or cake.

I have 3 of the Chicago Metallic commercial loaf pans and one Emil Henry stoneware loaf pan. I would recommend any of them, though I think the Emil Henry is smaller than the size you're looking for.

I've heard rave reviews of the old cast iron loaf pans, so I've been watching flea markets for one of them for awhile now.

I have several full size and two smaller mini stoneware loaf pans and wouldn't be without 'em, whether for breads, quick breads or meatloaf. I bet I've had a couple of them 15 years!

I have half a dozen Ekco coated steel loaf pans. They're probably twenty years old, and still making some pretty good bread. I also have a couple of pyrex loaf pans, and they bake very well, though a bit differently than the metal. I also have a Lodge CI loaf pan, only because it was a dollar at a yard sale. I haven't tried it yet.

One of my clients sells Loaf Dishes... I haven't personally tried them but i have tried some of his other cookware and i think it's pretty cool.

I'm a glass pan person. I have at least 6 Pyrex loaf pans. Have a couple of metal ones that hardly ever get used. I just get better results with glass.

me too katie, the only pan that i use that is metal is my large skillet.

i do various things in the micro. so have many corning pans, casseroles and loaf pans. they do oven, freezer and micro.

oh wait i do use metal muffin tins.

I love my Williams Sonoma Gold Touch...they are great. They have loaf pans, cake pans, and many other styles. I bake bread in my loaf pans...You can get them cheaper at their outlet stores.

Back
Top Bottom