Sams Club/Members Mark Return Policy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossodio

Assistant Cook
Hey guys, I was looking at a set of 18/10 SS pots and pans by Members Mark at samsclub.com, and found a great 24 piece set about 5 weeks ago that was tri-ply all the way up the sides for around $220. This set looked great for me, as I'm looking to upgrade from my old cruddy lightweight aluminum disc cookware. Now, when I look at the site, the set's gone, but there is still this set listed - with no picture, no description, no nothing. It's about the same price range per piece, but I can tell nothing else about the cookware set based on the website. The sams' club near where I live doesn't have this set in stock and don't have more info on it, and I was thinking of having it delivered.

Sam's Club - Member's Mark&reg 18/10 SS Cookware - 21 pc.

Has anyone else here bought this set of pots and pans through SAM'S CLUB ? Also, has anyone tried to buy something from samsclub.com for delivery and then atttempted to return it? If it's not what I'm looking for, I was hoping to get credit back on my card, so I don't want to riskily waste my money here. Sorry for the detailed question, and thanks for a quick reply :)

- Ross

Ross:

The first link does not show the cookware set.

I used the second link and did search on return policy and found the info you want.

The Member's Mark stuff generally has good a good rep but I can't speak to the specific set you are interested in.

Back
Top Bottom