Scratched Viking Cookware

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bakin100

Assistant Cook
Okay, so current situation: My fiancé decided to use a metal spatula while cooking chicken in this Viking fry pan. :wacko: There are some scratches/ scuffs that are only on the surface, but I want to get them off. Is there any kind of solution to buff those out?

Thanks so much for any ideas, thoughts...

Well I am not certain whether or not it's non-stick, but I know it's easy clean up stainless steel. I don't know too much about cookware yet...this link has info on the pan we used. cutleryandmore.com/details.asp?SKU=5719 I can't post URL's yet, so just type a www. in front of the underlined info above. =)

Assuming they are superficial, all SS cookware will get these from normal use, you may be able to minimize them with Barkeeper's Friend (BKF).

Assuming they are superficial, all SS cookware will get these from normal use, you may be able to minimize them with Barkeeper's Friend (BKF).

That is exactly what I was going to suggest Andy. I use it all the time for my SS cookware. Don't know what I would do with out it.

I don't know why they call it Barkeepers Friend, it ought to be called Cooks Friend! The stuff is amazing!

Back
Top Bottom