State-shaped cast-iron pans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just think how a Swedish pan would look like, I would be great for pike , long and narrow but in possible on the stove.

It sounds like fun, and Pennsylvania would be near square, but it just looks like more cleaning corners for me, I am happy with round.

Sir_ Loin of beef: No, even if some people seam to think so. More that I wondered how a Swedish pan would look like. If we went by counties, there would be some that would be a pan and 100 ramekins, due to all the islands.

There is a bowl shaped as Sweden. http://val.pocketogram.se/images/products/Sagaform-serveringsskal-Sverige-20160907.

How ever people are little bit hacked of when it comes to this, because the islands are missing.

Last edited:
These seem like they would be really fun to make cornbread in. Especially Texas served with their BBQ. One more way for them to show their Texas pride!

Florida would just be mostly a big handle, lol

The islands to me would be a big problem. There are islands all along both the Atlantic and Pacific coasts. And Hawaii and Alaska with the Aleutian Islands. Someone didn't think this through very much. Cute idea, but not much thought went into it. There are also islands that belong to Texas. Such as Padre Island.

Back
Top Bottom